Rio for robots

The time has come for robots from all countries all around the globe to come and compete in the robot Olympics. This year the host’s country is Rio Deja Nero in Brazil.rio This year there will be 3 different species of robot competing. Sphero, drones, EV3 dot and dash and our guest star, (taking some time off from star wars) it’s BB8. And we are going to have our own oping ceremony and closing ceremony. In this blog post I am going to tell you about these things.

Capture

1. Explanation, well I sort of already did that
  2. What event are you competing in, my group is competing for Canada in the EV3 chariot race and the dash chariot race
  3. What robot are you using and why, I am using the EV3 and dash. I am using the EV3 because we have been using it for a while now and I am now getting used to programing it. I am using dash because I haven’t used it before and I thought it might be fun.
  4. How are you programing your robot, what app are you using, this is my program for the EV3 I used Lego Mindstorms to make this program. For programing dash we used tickle.

Thank you for reading my blog post. bey.

0 comments