Today we went to senior school two perform with our allegro instruments but before that we went we practice and play a game. This is what we did:
What we did
1. We played a game where one group (e.g. trumpet) plays a piece of music and the rest of us have to guess what rhythm the song is. This games targets learning on playing and rhythm recognising.
2. Practice. We practiced the songs frère Jacques, go, go allegro rum point and Alice the camel.
3. Snack brake. I don’t think I need to talk about that.
4. We all gathered to practice all our pieces.
5. We all broke into our groups (clarinet, trumpet, trombone, flute and the group of random instruments full of people who already leaned their instruments) to practice.
6. Lunch. Again I don’t really need to talk about this.
8. Finally the moment we all have been practicing and waiting for is hear. We preformed all we have been practicing.
9. Time to go home.
The reason I have highlighted the word practice is that this is what you must do lots of to pull off a good performance. So every, if you want to pull off a good performance you need to practice, PRACTICE,