Lego 1

wedoLego-Explorer_01

So now I know what I am doing in design. Lego. But not just building it but making it do really cool stuff. Like make a propeller on a plane turn around. To do this we must put the USB in our computer and use the wedo app. But it can’t be that easy. We also had to learn how it works witch strained my brain to make sense of but I get it now. The electric energy from my computer travels through the cord then it splits and is made into kinetic energy. Some travels to the motor and some to the hub. In the hub there is a program that tells the propeller to turn. I have also made a spinning top. The way this works is almost like the plane the electric energy from my computer travels through the cord then it splits and is made into kinetic energy. But instead of making a propeller turn it makes a cog turn and that cog makes another cog turn etc. And you put the spinning (that also has a cog) and a cog turns and you pull the handle (the thing with the cogs) and WALA you have a spinning top. This program, like 3d printing, is fun and hard.WIN_20160425_11_33_03_Pro

lego2 lego3

0 comments