Finally I have finished my passion project thanks to one day that was not windy so I could get landscape shots with my drone! My passion project changed due to a malfunction so I had to rethink a lot of it.
in the end I turned out to make a slideshow/ film of what we do out on the farm and showed photos of all different wildlife.
I struggled a bit because a lot of the days I was planning on filming and taking photos were raining and windy so that was a challenge
I am really happy how it turned out and I have really enjoyed the passion project.
(no photo due to edublogs error problem for some reason.)