Finally Complete!

Image result for complete

Hey Guys!

I have finally completed my Passion Project with Samantha! I have been working on it all term and i have finished it at last! It has been good but there have also been some harder sides to it.

The project kind of turned out the way I intended because all the things we made were how I wanted it, same as the film, except we didn’t get ALL of the things I originally intended. We ended up doing about half as many things as I wanted because of the lack of time and material. Overall, it was great and I really like the way everything turned out.

I reckon that I have done a pretty good job at the organisation of how to get together all the weekends to get everything done. We have been pretty good at organisation and the making of the products. It was so fun!

Next time, I probably could of worked on making more of the items because I only made about three or four of each and I guess I could of made more. I also could of done more research before I started to make the products because half way through, I had to change my plans because of something that I hadn’t even thought about before then. If you want to know what it was, check my older posts.

I learned how to thin ahead more and how to actually make a dog toy! I also learned a heap of stuff along the way but I can’t recall it all now!

 

Next time, I probably would of improved on what I said I needed to improve on earlier!

 

Looks like this will be my last Passion Project post for the year! Bye!😜

 

Passion Project COMPLETE!

Image result for complete

Hi Guys,

I am so excited because I have FINALLY completed my Passion Project!

It has taken 10 weeks to accomplish and I have managed to keep you updated for the whole ride. If this is the first post you have read about my passion project, then I encourage you to read them before this one. Fist, I will upload the finished product so you know what I am talking about later in the post.

I think the whole project went really well except for the little problem in the editing and production stage. In the production stage, it was a mistake to not grab a Mike as well as the Tripod and Camera because in the end, when we looked back on our footage, the audio was terrible because in some scenes, you could hardly hear us talking. In most of the other scenes, it was bad audio because the background noise was really loud and took the quality of the footage down a little bit and in the editing, we had to re-make it about 5 times, some in Corel and some in Adobe Premiere. The final product was in Adobe premiere because Corel wouldn’t work after the millions of times we tried it. It was very frustrating and time consuming. That was probably the hardest part and the biggest bump in the journey for this film.

To me, our film was basically exactly the way I wanted it to turn out apart for the audio and some of the shots. I was so happy about the way it turned out because of the editing and everything.

I feel like the best parts we have accomplished in this project was the team work, decisions, editing and planning. I think we did s great job cooperating (Partially because we are friends) and because we had the same ideas which is also why I said decisions. The editing we did really well because we used some cool editing choices and I was really happy with everything we did. The planning was good because we had a schedule and planned Get-togethers to plan, film and edit with each other.

I think that I could of improved (like I said heaps) is the audio and some of the shots. Apart from that, I feel like we did pretty good at everything else.

Next time, I would of improved those little things and maybe made sure that everything to do with the program I used (Corel) was working before I edited.

Through the whole process, I learned that Corel is not trustworthy! and…

How to work on Adobe Premiere and to work with a time limit. It is very stressful!

Overall, the experience has been AWESOME and so so fun.

Can’t wait till my next Passion Project!