Feedback On My Passion Project

Image result for feedback

Hi Everyone,

I have finally completed my  passion project and now, I need to know what other people think about it. The people  who gave me feedback were Mikayla, my brother, and my dad. First, I actually can’t imply the feedback since I have already finalized the project’s film so I have only taken into account the feedback so that next  time,I know what I need to work on.

I  am only going to mention some of the feedback that Mikayla gave because she gave us feedback more than once at different stages. Since it  is now finished, I will give you the newest comments.

Mikayla

She said  that next time, I could maybe take more footage of us making  the actual things like a time-lapse. She also said we could of narrowed down our ideas earlier because we had  to modify  our ideas along the way a lot.

Dad

My dad said the same sort off things except he also said that maybe to make it easier for us, we could chose  one of the items we made but also make a film about it and just add more detail. I thought that was a good idea and I will be taking  that into account next time I get to chose my homework like  this.

And  my  brother just agreed with what the others said.

Like I said earlier, I kind of can’t change my project now since it has already been  completed so I am just taking this into account for next time.

Until next time, Bye Guys!