Term 4 Passion Project! – What am I planning?

Hi Guys,

For my term 4 passion project, I decided that, to make it more fun, I would partner up with someone in my class (Samantha).

This is the Criteria:

criteria-snip

Our idea was to use our skills and passion for art and crafting things and animals, we would create some little pet accessories like dog beds (stitched) possibly food bowl (made out of air-dry clay and painted) cat toys, little bird treats and some other things. I thought for the food bowls we could use air-dry clay and then mold, shape and paint. For the dog beds we could buy some really soft, fluffy material to cut, stitch and sell. For the cat toys, we could like, get some feathers, fluffy material and stitch and create a little mouse to connect to the end of a stick and do the same by connecting feathers to the stick. For the bird treats, we could put together some oats, seeds and goose fat like we did at year 4 camp to create some small or big bird treats that you can hang from a tree if you want.

I am really excited and looking forward to making the items because the instructions look really fun and easy. It will be fun to create different designs and ways of crafting cool stuff to raise money for a good cause especially since I love animals so much.

The point/message of this project is to explore your passions and have a deeper understanding of them. The point/message of MY particular project is to raise money for the RSPCA and to learn some new craft skills that I don’t know how to do.

This is my schedule used to plan out all my time leading up to  the due date. I have also put in what I would be doing each week blog-post wise. AKA which post I would be doing about what each week. Here it is:

schedule-snip

Stay tuned for the rest of my Passion Project posts. Until them, Bye!

Image result for winky face emoji

2 thoughts on “Term 4 Passion Project! – What am I planning?

1. Arting and crafting and arting and crafting. That sounds like fun. Are you going to make, maybe a model of an animal? That would be cool.

2. This sounds great Emmaline! So … just to get this straight … for your project you are creating pet accessories to sell and raise money for the RSPCA …? This is wonderful. What will you show at the end?
    Also, I love that you have already allocated time to researching how to make some of the things and that you are happy with the complexity of them. I wonder if it is worth creating some quick time lapse films of you making the products as part of your product to share. Good luck.