PASSION PROJECT: TERM 3

Checkpoint #1: description

WHAT IS MY SECOND PASSION PROJECT?

For my passion project this term I will be doing art. The art style that I will do will vary depending on my mood. For the first one I have done a sketch of a person. The next step is to use the photo of the sketch and use a drawing app to turn that sketch into a drawing. Another thing I may do is to have done a drawing with a few of the markers that go through the paper and then just have one of my digital art drawings printed on the other side. I hope to improve my art skills so that I can be better at something that I love. I will also be using some coloured pencils and maybe in some cases watercolour or watercolour pens. With my next update I will be showing some of the drawings that I had done so far. I hope to have grand total of 15 drawings done by the end of term 3. This amount does not include sketches which means that there may be less drawings than I hoped for but as long as it’s ‘quality over quantity’.

Checkpoint #2: update

WHAT HAVE I DONE SO FAR?

I have changed my passion project from doing art to making a website to sell art. So far, my dad and I have just started to make the website. I really like doing art and it shows me how hard some people I see that work on these super hyper realistic drawings because I work really hard and all I can get is a flat coloured character. I haveĀ  done a rough design of what I hope the website will look look like when I have finished. This is the picture of my idea of the website.

WHAT IS LEFT TO DO?

I have a lot of the website left to make but I plan on working on it with my dad on the weekend. Once it is done I hope to actually sell art on it and be able to earn some extra pocket money.