- In this Design project our project was based around the heading “how can we bring Australia to life” Claudia and I decided to do the great ocean road and the twelve apostles. Our aim was to teach people about the twelve apostles and the great ocean road.
- The great ocean road is 243km long.
- The town it go’s to are: Torquay, Allansford, Anglesea and many others
- There are more then 12 towns along the great ocean road
- Around 1230 people drive on the great ocean road each day.
- 4 of the apostles eroded so now there is only 8 not 12.
Friday the 17th of may
Our goal is to
- get all the coding done
- finish the diorama
- paint the base
- connect the Makey, Makey to the diorama
We made the great ocean road in four weeks here are the stages
- We did the design in our books ad the facts. We got the photos and then started the diorama…
- We made the houses- the first layer out of cardboard. we then made a roof out of cardboard and we made the red paper colouring.
- We made the apostles out of paper from papers we made five and then put three in the diorama and coloured them in brown, yellow and a cream.