#Description

When I found out we were doing passion projects in term 3 I immediately new that I wanted to make a cake. I chose do make a cake because I have always wanted to learn how to make fondant to put on my cake.

I have never made fondant before so this will hopefully challenge me. I am not just making fondant I am also making a 5 or 6 rainbow layered cake to put my fondant of top of . I have made a rainbow layered cake before but never 5 or 6 layers so this will be something new.

I am going to make a vanilla cake batter and I then will colour them my 5 or 6 colours. For my fondant I have decided to make a marshmallow fondant I have a recipe for it at my house.

I am going to film in my kitchen and I will need a tripod and a camera. I also want to film me making the cake from a lot of different angles so that is why I will be needing a tripod.

I am so exited to make my cake and see if it tastes and looks as good as I hope. I am also going to be away for the last two days of term 3 so I am hoping to get it done before I go away.

1 Comment on #Description

1. Mr Henderson
    August 20, 2017 at 3:28 pm (2 years ago)

I’m glad you’re excited about our new Passion Project! I look forward to hearing more about yours.