Pasion Project Description !

Passion Project Schedule (003)-1cvmy2v

It took me a wile to finger out what I wanted to do, but in the end I wanted to do something about netball I have palled netball my whole life and I love it.  I thought it would make a awesome film.The purpose of my film is to get kids to paly netball. In my film I will be asking some netball players to say why they like  netball and what is fun about it. I will have shots of me playing with my netball team an me training. I think this project is going to challenge me because I need to get a lot of different shots to make it a good film. I play netball 3-4 times a week so I will get a lot of different shots. I am going to have to use upbeat music and good shots so my film will be good and it will be interesting to watch. I think that a boy or a girls can watch this film because they can both paly netball and it is a fun sport so even if they have never played my goal is to try and motivate people to come and try. I think the age limit is 5-13 this is so you can start early and it will not be so hard if you start at 16. I am so exited to start. I am looking ford to the filming.

#description

2 Comments on Pasion Project Description !

1. Mr Henderson
    May 1, 2017 at 6:01 am (3 years ago)

Good idea, Lillie. Remember to keep your film short and snappy. I’m looking forward to seeing your film!

2. Lillie
    May 1, 2017 at 9:46 am (3 years ago)

ok thanks