Film School Reflection

The most enjoyable part of film making was the production stage I liked the filming because we got to make slime but also getting ready to film like getting your set ready and soring out were are what you are going to film. Also the camera we had a lot of trouble with sound we got straight into it and forgot to check the sound so when we went to go edit we could not hear anything so now we now that the sound is very important.

My favourite clinic was the royalty free music. I liked it because I listen to music now I can do that for free. We learnt about using bensound it is a royalty free music site that you can use. It ahs I policy if you want to use his music is that you must credit him and then you can use his music. Bensound has songs that have no words.

I think the most important thing to learn is hoe to use the cameras. If you do not know how to use a camera then you cant not make a film. Because if you cant use a camera you can not record anything which means you can not plan or edit nothing. That’s why you need to really focus on how to use a camera.

My biggest challenge was editing. I think that is really hard because its not very simple like it dose not have a button that says add text you need to do and then this and then that to be able to add text. It is a very good editing app but I will just have to keep practicing.

If I were to change film school I would make the clinic go for a bit longer, because I found it hard to remember all of the stuff that was pushed our way if they were bit longer it would be more easier to learn.

If I were to keep I thing it would have to be the topics of the clinics there was not one clinic that I did not give me anything to use or that helped me so I think they should keep the topics.