Design Walk

In design today we did a design walk.A design walk is a walk were we have to find objects that our man made.Then we have to wright what came before it and how can we make it better and wha we think it is going to be in the furture.

WIN_20160616_10_44_42_Pro (2)

This is a white board rubber.The white board was invented in the 1950sThe first version has the white board invented by Martin Heit. I do not know when the rubber for the white board was invented.I think it would be close to when the whiteboard was invented.I think that in the furture the white board rubbere replaced with a butten wich when you press it the white board will clear.That is what I think the white board rubber with be.

WIN_20160616_10_42_32_Pro

This is a door handle.Before knobs, doors were opened and closed through latches like this. It wasn’t until 1878 that inventor Osbourn Dorsey descoved the doorknob. I think that the door handle is going to be replaced by the sensing door it willk sense you and then it will open the door for you and then I think there will be doors that will sill sense you but it will go up and down rather than left or right.That is what I think is going to happen to the door handle.

WIN_20160616_10_41_54_Pro

This is the hand dryer. Befor the hand dryer there was the paper towl.(The paper towl is still around).George Clemens, a talented inventor , developed the first electric hand dryer in 1948. I think that the hand dryer will be replaced with a tap.First you need  put yuor hands under the tap after about 30 seconds the dryer turns on.That is what i think the hand dryer will turn out to be in the furture.