What do you intend to create?

I intend to make a series of mini clay models including models of waves, surfboards and other creative things that I will think of on the way. I was inspired by the NOOFIES and hope to create something like it. First I will model my clay, then paint it. I will also bake my models in the oven so they go hard and then maybe if I have time I will add a glaze over the top to finish it off.

What technologies are you planning to use / learn about?

I plan on using a phone or iPad to film me making my models (probably film in time-lapse) and then use an editing software like Adobe Premiere or Photos to make a film to share at the end. The film will feature photos and videos and will show the process of me creating my models.

Who is your project targeted at?

I am mostly making my project for me to keep as a memory, but it could also be targeted at people who like surfing or art. I might also give some of my models to my parents or friends, and put them in my room for decoration.

What are you looking forward to? 

I am really looking forward to creating my models and adding on details at the end. I am also looking forward to painting my models so they look good and seeing what the end product looks like. I am really excited about this passion project.

An image that ‘teases’ your project idea to us. 

Toy Surfboard Craft for Kids