#Reflection

I achieved my goal for the passion project because I worked hard every day to get it done. Some of the challenges I faced where that when we thought we had finished it was hard to get the guinea pigs in and out so we decided that we would make a hatch for shade so that it would lift up like a door to get them out and close it for shade. I succeeded in making the structure for the cage to go in since I came prepared with all the things we needed. If I where to extend my project I would make it easer to move because the front sometimes blokes it a bit from moving so I think that I could fix that. I could also give them some more shelter.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *