Lilli's Blog

Your limitation is your imagination

Checkpoint #update

What have you achieved so far? 

I have written and drawn my recipe books front cover. I have found all of my favourite recipes that my mum and grandparents usually cook. I have started to cook my recipes and have made a folder with all of the photos of recipes I have made so far. I have typed lots of my recipes into a word doc and inserted the photo’s.

What type of learning have you done to upskill yourself?

I have learnt how to cook all of my favourite recipes that I can now use for life. I have learnt how to use lots of different cooking appliances like Thermomix, oven and  cook top. I have learnt how to type faster. I have learnt how to draw  lots of cool little kitchen appliances.

What successes or challenges have you experienced so far?

A challenge I have experienced so far is that I lots half of the recipes that I typed up so I had to type them all again. I made pizza dough that we don’t normally have and I forgot to take a photo so I have to make it again. I have successfully made lots of my favourite recipes. I have successfully planned out my book. I have successfully drawn my favourite recipes front cover.

What is the next step for you?   (Insert an image that shows evidence of your process so far.)

my next step is to continue to cook and type my recipes and to find somewhere to print my book. to get my mum yo proof read my whole book. Make sure the book looks amazing.

Here are some photo’s of what i have done so far:

Lilli B • May 28, 2020

Previous Post

Next Post