Japan and Australia have a lot in common, like…
- They both have red in their flag
- They both have white in their flag
- They both have under 130 million people living in them
- They both have different skin coloured
Japan and Australia have some things not in common, like..
- Japan has more cultural food like sushi, edamame etc
- Japan has little car’s that are usually used as taxi’s and they’re name’s are tuk tuk’s
- Japan has different celebration’s
- Japan has cultural clothe’s called kimono’s
If i were to live in Japan it would be so much different than Australia, for instance the food i would have on a daily basis would be so much more different than Australia, i would have sushi sometime’s and then for all of the products they would usually be Japanese brand’s so they would taste different to Australia, people would be more religious in Japan and there would be different clothing that people would walk around in and things like that!