this is a zoom camera.
I also learnt some safety rules
- put the strap around your wrist and keep it there at all times.
- and always put the lens cap on when not in use.
thanks for watching.
that was my audio booth recording. this is what I learnt.
thanks for watching
this is a shot list
this is a storyboard
sorry my film is in 2 parts I accidently pressed stop and I still was filming.
this is what I learnt about shot lists and storyboards
thanks for reading/watching
fuzzy wuzzy was a bear, fuzzy wuzzy had no hair, fuzzy wuzzy wasn’t fuzzy was he?
thanks for reading!
I enjoyed the point and shoot clinic because I learnt lots of things I never knew about photography. here are a few things I learnt.
these are the photos I took
rule of thirds
and that is what I learnt in miss Williamson’s clinic
I made a humming bird robot that when it gets to a certain temperature it changes colour. I found it important because I worked really hard on it and my mum and dad really enjoyed seeing it work. I could use this new found knowledge again with my new humming bird kit I got for my birthday. I think I did pretty well except sometimes I felt a bit stressed because I work really hard on it then I have to show it or something but it doesn’t work. the process of experimenting was annoying and stressful because I tested something so many times and then I get too exited and I think I do something wrong.
I really enjoyed doing my project this year and if I had the choice I would dob something similar. if I had more time to make my vamp clops I would do Mr Colbert’s idea on an eye lid that shuts and opens and I would also make the eye spin like I wanted it to originally. since I have a hummingbird kit at home I will experiment and see if I could do these things.
tangrams are things made of certain shapes into a picture. today we had to do tangrams with seven pieces I only got 1 done but some people got more.
these are the shapes we could make with the seven shaped pieces.
and these are the pieces we had to use.
here are the tangrams I have made
man on horse
dancing man (can’t find picture)
more coming soon.
the vamp clops 5.000 is my project for this term. I wanted to make something with hummingbird ’cause then if I get one for my birthday I can re make it. after sewing last term with L.E.Ds and enjoyed making things light up.
today I felt a big deal of achievement wen the vamp clops got some lights on him.
here is a list of how many lights I used:
2 tri L.E.Ds
2 yellow single colour L.E.Ds
2 red single colour L.E.Ds
this one made the first tri L.E.D light up.
here are some photos and video of my vamp clops 5.00
I was very happy when my L.E.Ds worked. here is some photo and video of them working.
then I added some red lights for the dripping blood from the vampire fangs.
today I got the servo working and painted the background. I don’t feel like I achieved much today but next session I am planning on doing another coat of paint (’cause I can still see the words) and I will figure out were to put the eye and how to keep it where I want it without it falling.
here is my program for the servo and the L.E.Ds.
vamps clops 5.000 jr
today I decided I wanted to make a mini me of my vamp clops. I thought it would be nice, one with just L.E.Ds (jr) and one with servo and L.E.Ds (original). here is the process of making the vamp clops jr
today I made a lot of progress I added temperature sensor (see photo above) and made a little photo album.
I am very proud of myself and next week I am planning to program the sensor correctly.
today I decided that I am not going to make the eye spin on Vamp Clops JR because it is very close to the exhibition where I will be showing my project and am having quite a bit of trouble working it. I am also going to get the main Vamp Clops up and running so I have a little family, I might also make a Franken Dog to go with them.
the eye lid!!!!!!!
Mr Colbert gave me an idea to make the eye blink so in my design book I drew a plan. I scanned it and put it on here. I hope the link works.
then again I just tried it and its hard.
I made the dog and the family.
that’s all for today.
on the nineteenth of October 2018 on a double design session…. I finished my project, I am very exited and I worked hard to get there. below are some pictures of struggles and successes and a movie to finish off.
this is a picture of the led I accidentally sewed on and broke while working on the duck.
I am not sure if you can see the scratch or not but it wasn’t working very well so we had to get rid of it
I enjoyed making my teddy’s and I enjoy sleeping with my little soft night lights.