This is my RVE blog post about japan.
• All people in japan are human beings
• People in japan play video games
• People in japan eat seafood
• The Japanese flag has red in it like ours
There are a lot more similarities that I can think of but then the list would be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to long.
• The school hours are longer
• Employed people in Japan work an average of 1735 hours each year while people in Australia work an average of 1675 hours
in project maths we did project called “win at the fair” we played our boards 1000 times and had to profit $300 or more.
netiquette = nice on the internet
my passion project will be how to build an artistic modern house in Minecraft