#description

I am extremely excited for my last passion project but also very sad because of how much I have enjoyed creating them!

I intend to create different types of platters, meaning lots of lollies, fruits and snacks all arranged on a board. I found my inspiration from this platter…

By looking at that I cam up with so many more ideas and I kept searching for more of her platters. I found others like these…

I recreated the first picture and I plan to decorate other deserts like cakes and milkshakes but focus on platters. I’m going to times lapse myself making everything and then attempt to take professional photos.  I will make dream boards on Pinterest and then print them out and make a collage just like this…

I plan on using my phone to make the times lapse and my sisters Canon camera to take amazing HD photos so you can really see the detail of each one. I will have to learn how to use the camera properly because I have slight knowledge about it. But I already know how to use my phone because it is super simple!

My passion project is targeted at my family and class mates. I have already made a platter for a family gathering and next weekend is one of my best friends birthdays so I will be making a yellow themed platter and a fruit platter. When we have to present our projects to the class I will hopefully be able to share a Christmas themed platter for everyone to have and also a short film of me making all the desserts.

I am looking forward to seeing everyone’s faces when they see what I have made. I’m also looking forward to hopefully learning how to bake because I barely know how to crack an egg! There are many other parts of this project I am looking forward to but one other is making sure this is my best one yet because there wont be another opportunity like this soon.

This is what my board and the times lapse looked like…

I am really looking forward to finishing off this year with a bang!!! And this is the perfect way to do it.