#update

As I said in my last Passion Project blog, I am doing an artsy, montage video that explains my trip to Noosa (in Queensland) and what I did.

I have explored different editing apps such as imovie, pocketvideo and I’ve also experimented with the “time laps” and “slow mo” feature that is provided on the camera app.

I have not experienced any difficulties in my project yet, but I am prepared and ready for any problems that may occur during the process.

The next step for my is to work out what I am going to use to film. I am 99% sure that I will be getting a water proof phone case, for the shots underwater (and will just use my pgone for all other shots), or the other 1% chance is that i will hire a waterproof camera.

(image)

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *