The Great Mouse Plot By Roald Dahl

I was reading the great mouse plot this is a bit of what happened 5 boys all walk to school together and there was a lollies shop on the way they would all ways stop and look inside at all the lollies but even every they did have money they would get strawberry bonbons and liguorice bootlaces but there was a boy and his dad was a doctor and talked him the liguorice bootlaces were made out of mouse blood and silly story but the shop owner Mrs Pratchett she was smell skinny old hag with moustache on her upper lip and a mouth as sour as agree gooseberry. She never smiled. And one day they saw a mouse and one of the boys come up with the play to put inside a lollies jar so that is what he did. The next day they were walking pass the lollies shop and saw that the shop was close they thorn that she had a heart a tack and they were all mercers. When they got to school they all had a assembly at the end they had to all get in lines with their class mates and outcome the principal and Mrs Pratchett and she saw all of the boys that had done the plot and they all got the cane.

L think this book is humour

I liked the 5 boys and I did not like Mrs Pratchett

I would recommend this book to year 2 and up ( I think it is good for all diffent ages)

I like the ending

I give this book a 10 out of 10 it is really funny

Thanks for reading

6 thoughts on “The Great Mouse Plot By Roald Dahl

1. I really liked your blog post and I think that it had good description, it has a picture of the front cover which is good and you have also categorised it as “Reading rants.” You have also included the genre of the book and rated it out of 10.

I think that you need to add “Reading rants” to the title and maybe shorten the summary so that you don’t give so much of the story away. You could maybe say why you did and didn’t like some of the characters and also make the audience more specific.

2. Hey Milly, this was an extremely descriptive blog post but I think it gives too much away. Good job on categorising it as Reading Rants.