Student led conference

hey guys,

next term we are going to do student led conferences

I think that student led conferences are important because instead of your teachers telling your parents what they think you did well, you are telling you parents what you think that you did well. the teachers might not have an accurate view on what you’ve learnt. Only you know what you learnt and your parents want to hear it from you, not you teacher.

A student led conference is a thing where you take your parents to your classroom and show them all the subjects that you think that you did well this semester. the subjects i’m doing are Art, Maths and English. I could show them……

Art – I could teach them how to use photo shop and your visual diary and show them what you have been doing                                                                                                                                         English – I could read a chapter from “Parvana” which is the novel that we are reading in English                                                                                                                                                               Maths – I could give them a maths problem and help them solve it

thanks

Cassidy Bradshaw