this is our final plan of attack for our amaze them project which has finally gotten underway.
Week 2 tasks (to be completed at home):
how to video, year one assemble
Week 3 tasks:
project strated, record process. interview the year ones.
Week 4 tasks:
record process, interveiw year one teachers.
create blog page
What I will be showing at Expo (middle of Week 4):
book in process and blog page
Week 5 tasks:
keep track of the book.
What I will be presenting to teachers for final assessment
book in process, blog page, plans and how to video
– cass lacey and emma!!
Hi guys, this week we are going to Melbourne zoo. We had to choose an animal and research about it and then at the zoo capture footage and make a documentary about the animal chosen. I chose a lion, so I researched a lion. here are my facts that I found out about the lion
- Some male lions can grow to be 250kg.
- The lion is the second largest big cat after the tiger.
- Lions live in most parts of Africa
- They either live in grasslands or open woodlands
- Lions eat anything they can catch. But mostly zebras, giraffes, pigs, Cape buffalo, antelope, and wildebeests.
- Lions don’t really have a predator but humans are their biggest threat
- They live for 10 – 14 years
- Lions are now classified as vulnerable because the death of lions as increased in the last few years
- Male lions are the only lions with manes
Thank You Cassidy Bradshaw