we have been programming robots in design. as you can see in the photo this is our program that does not work because it is just out by about 1/2 a rotation so if ted oisi Lewis and me can just get the rotations right.
- why does is matter if you Change the well size?
- seems though the well is bigger it will travel a further distance.
- what can you tell me about the effect of the battery level?
- because if the battery is low not as much power is moving the axles
- what dose it mean if you are using rotations to measure your movements?
- one rotation is just say you were facing a tree and then you jump 360 degrees that would be one rotation.
- what does it mean if you using degrees to measure your movements?
- Say 360 is one full degree and 180 is half a degree.
- did you guess and check a lot?
- yes we tried to guess the rotation a lot like we would move the robot 1m and as we were doing that we were counting the rotations but we got 5 and then we guessed the rest but it was not over 6.
- does it matter if you change the speed?
- yes if you have the speed at 100 it will suck up the battery. but 50 is about the perfect speed.