Presentation

Today in inquiry we learnt about presentation. To start the teacher showed us someone warm ups, here are some of the warm ups

Red Leather Yellow Leather. At first I could only say one time out of five but now I can say it 4 out of 5.

Unique New York. I could say this easily 9 times out of 10, this was the easiest.

Peter Piper Picked A Peck Of Pickled Peppers. I can not regularly say this 1 out of 5. This is the hardest by far.

After the warmups which where really fun we saw a short video that the past Year Sixers made, Mr Henderson Said he really liked the video except one little bit. It was the eye line she looked down at her script and it stuffed it up. Eye line is very important because it gets the people watching hooked if you lose eye contact it draws away the focus from what your talking about. We chose a partner and had practiced are talking skills, Mr Henderson set up a camera and couple of people started to talk in front of a camera that was connected to the TV. They said the warm ups in and everyone thought they were very good. I loved this session can’t wait to continue and use the shotgun mic in the future.