Digi_Amaze_Us proposal

Capture

For Digi Amaze Us this term I am going to put all the footage that I took on my holiday at Northern Territory and make a video.   I am hoping to put some cool effects on it, Use some music and put in some little facts using a voice over. To challenge myself even more instead of using corel I am going to use Adobe premier.  I am going to watch some tutorial’s on YouTube because I have never used it before. I am very excited about this project because we have all term to do it so I can really challenge myself.

YOU KNOW WHAT, SCRAP THAT.

I looked at all the photos from northern territory and I found out that I actually didn’t take many. So now I am going to just work on my other project with Ellie. We are going to make a music video to song. We haven’t yet agreed on what song we are going to do. Ellie wants to do it to Lose it by Oh Wonder. I want to play What do you mean by Justin Bieber on my cello. Anyway we will decide soon. Because Ellie dose dance she is going to make a dance for different parts of the video.

1 Comment on Digi_Amaze_Us proposal

1. Mr Henderson
    July 18, 2016 at 2:47 pm (3 years ago)

Fantastic! I’m so glad that you’re going to investigate Adobe Premiere. Hopefully you can become one of our experts on that program because I’d love to get everyone to use it in the future. I’m really looking forward to watching your travel film! Thumbs up!