Hey guys, this is my last iProject post! I am very excited to show u the finished product. I have actioned your feedback, so i hope the film is better this time..

But first, here are some questions i am going to answer..

What do you feel you have done well?

i thought the music choice was good, it was at the right volume and it has a good beat to match the type of film i am making…

I had lots of time lapes, because i didn’t want the audience to get bored watching my film, and it worked with the music nicely as well.

The editing was alright at the start, but i think i needed to concentrate on it a little bit more…I guess i was just reall rushed.

What do you think you could have improved on?

I definitely could’ve improved on the editing, it was very rushed and made the film very trashy, plus i did the editing, so when camilla found the flaws in the film, when the audience pointed them out, camilla would say ‘Emily did the editing’ ahaha

When camilla and i were filming, we could’ve filmed at but more P.T.C, sometimes i don’t use the shotlist. I like my films to just flow, so i can come up with cool ideas. I would rather no shotlist then having to have my film already planned out…

Here is our completed film (HERE IS MY ORIGINAL, MY OTHER ONE WITH HOW TO MAKE AN IPROJECT IS OTHER THE LIMIT OF 50 MB…)